IBM’s Likhit Wagle on BaaS and How Banks Can Avoid Irrelevancy
At Sibos 2022, we sat down with Likhit Wagle, the Managing Partner of Financial Services for IBM Consulting EMEA at IT giant, IBM, to discuss the increasing infiltration of tech companies in the banking space and what banks and FIs are doing about it.
Wagle talks frankly about the number of services that can now be offered without the inclusion of banks, with fintechs using BaaS to deliver mortgage lending services. Partnerships are the lifeline FIs must invest in if they are to remain central orchestrators of the financial services industry.
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more