How has Regulatory Scrutiny Evolved? – Priya Sharma – Clearstream
Priya Sharma, Head of Client Connectivity & Data at Clearstream talks to Ali Paterson about the ways that regulatory scrutiny has evolved in recent years.
Priya starts by explaining that with CSTR there is an increased prudence on the safety and efficiency of settlement of security settlements and CST’s. She adds that there has been a significant push towards shorter settlement cycles from T+2. Now, Priya believes we’re talking about mandatory T+1 payments alongside cash penalties and buy-ins for settlement fields.
Watch the full video to learn how regulatory scrutiny has evolved in recent years.
Companies In This Post
- Treasury Prime Announces $40 Million in Series C Funding Read more
- Lulalend the South Africa Based Digital Lender Catering to Underserved SMEs Secures $35 Million in a Lightrock Led Series B Read more
- GGV Capital Launches the Embedded Fintech 50 Read more
- Sophos Details First Fake Apps Found on Apples App Store Used by Cybercriminals for CryptoRom Schemes Read more
- Travelex Launches New Product in the UK Allowing Customer to Secure Exchange Rates Read more