FF Virtual Arena: Reclaiming The Wallet – Putting Banks Back At The Centre Of The Consumer’s Digital Universe
In today’s Virtual Arena, we take a deep dive into a key question – how can banks return back to the centre of the consumer’s financial universe?
To help tackle this topic, we have 3 brilliant guests; Alex Gatiragas, Global Head of Digital Solution Experience at G+D, Kurt Schmid, Marketing & Innovation Director Secure Digital Payments at Netcetera, and Alex Bowen, Chief Operating Officer at HSBC’s e-wallet fintech startup, PayMe. We analyse the opportunities that the digital wallet creates, whether CBDCs will become a reality, and the new dynamic between banks and fintechs in the ecosystem today. Ultimately, let’s uncover how banks can leverage their trust to succeed in this new paradigm!
- Helvetia chooses Qover as its insurtech to power pan-European automotive insurance Read more
- Nucleus365’s Local Payouts facilitates local payments across 4 billion global bank accounts Read more
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more