FF Virtual Arena #321: Self Service Banking – How to Find The Perfect Balance with ING and Sandstone Technology
In this FF News Virtual Arena we speak to Matteo Pomoni from ING and Michelle Yu from Sandstone Technology to find out more about the changing demands in self service banking and its impact on customer experience. Pomoni highlights the need for an omnichannel approach in the wake of significant changes in the industry and Yu predicts the continued coexistence of different channels.
We hear about the challenges caused by branch closures and the need to serve diverse demographics, with both speakers highlighting the continued shift toward mobile banking. There’s interesting discussion throughout about the exciting developments in digital self service banking and the critical balance between convenience and security. Tune in to find out where banking in the digital age is heading.
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more