FF Virtual Arena #318: Why componentisation is essential in a competitive market with MongoDB, Capgemini and Temenos
In this episode of FF Virtual Arena we host Temenos Global Head of Partners Paul Carr, Joerg Schmuecker from database dynamos MongoDB and Mark Ashton from CapGemini Financial Services, to find out why componentisation and tech partnerships are essential today.
Having worked with the best in banking to help them innovate, Carr points out that adding components is not just about upgrading legacy systems but also finding new revenue streams. In an increasingly competitive market, banks are increasingly looking at moving data around and leveraging rich data to deliver a better service.
Schmuecker and Ashton have a lot of expertise to offer in this area and talk about accessing data in real time, getting a more holistic view of customers and potentially making AI work for them. We hope you enjoy this fascinating discussion from three financial experts at the heart of innovation.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more