The 3 Things Technology Providers Need to Succeed in Banking: Will Moroney, Temenos | FF News at Sibos 2023
We’re joined by Will Moroney from Temenos at Sibos 2023, for an informative look at the state of fintech and banking innovation. Moroney, who heads up operations in the Middle East and Africa, gives us a great overview of how banking has changed over the last 7 years.
Cloud adoption, embedded finance, and digitising the customer journey all make an appearance in this conversation, as do the 3 things tech providers need to succeed in this market. As for what’s changed in the last 12 months? Well, it seems that at least now everyone is on the same page about cloud and SaaS adoption.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more