Tech is the key to sustainability for Temenos | FF News at Sibos 2023
We speak to Kalliopi Chioti who heads up marketing and ESG for Temenos and tells us why it’s so important for modern tech businesses to stay environmentally friendly. At the end of the day climate change is a financial risk and it affects everyone, says Chioti.
The conversation, which took place at Sibos 2023, also covers how cloud banking could be a key factor in helping banks become net zero and the very real way technology can help organisations take that step into the future. Their carbon calculator also gets a mention, as an AI enabled feature that gives clients real data that will help them comply and make cost savings.
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more