Overcoming challenges facing Central Banks with iGCB | FF News at Sibos 2023
From our Sibos coverage of iGCB, we spoke to Rajesh Saxena, CEO of iGCB, Intellect Design Arena alongside Selvakumaran S. who heads up Central Banking and Enterprise Solution Consulting for iGCB, Intellect Design Arena. Together they paint the case for modern, efficient and scalable banking solutions.
Selvakumaran particularly focuses on how they help central banks around the world, including one of the largest, the Central Bank of India. He also tells us how their product has been uniquely designed for central banks and helps them to roll out policies and make changes seamlessly. There’s also various management tools that can help those institutions to handle 100s of millions of daily transactions. As well as this we hear about the company’s roadmap and more in this insightful video.
People In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more