Mitigating disruption and staying agile during core modernisation | FF News at Sibos 2023
In another episode from our Sibos series with SunTec, we speak to Madhur Jain, executive VP and Global Head of SaaS, about modernising the core of a banking service, whilst mitigating the inevitable disruption that will cause. After all, if the reason for modernising is to serve the customer better, service must continue as normal.
He also talks about how SunTec are able to provide that agility by managing individual components and helping to generate new revenue streams. We also hear from Simone Loefgen, Global Head of Payment Platforms at Commerzbank AG, who talks about balancing compliance with modernisation. Instead of going straight in with BaaS, banks can look to embedded finance as an alternative revenue stream.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more