Digital ID is the future of banking with NatWest | FF News at Sibos 2023
We speak to Stacey Wilkinson, API Growth Manager at NatWest, at Sibos 2023 about the growing adoption of digital identification and what the British bank are doing in that space. Whilst adoption has been slower for UK citizens and consumer trust is essential for it to be a success there are genuine use cases for this technology that could revolutionise the way customers interact with multiple services.
Wilkinson explores that and more in this insightful interview. We hear about how NatWest are working with OneID to deliver new services and how APIs are being used more and more to give the customer greater autonomy.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more