A new toolkit for banks from iGCB | FF News at Sibos 2023
From our Sibos coverage of iGCB, we spoke to Rajesh Saxena, CEO, iGCB, Intellect Design Arena, to get an overview of the challenges in the market and how their product can help to democratise financial services.
Rajesh looks at the main pressures facing banks including the customer need for instant access to finance and having a uniform experience across multiple formats. They’re also considering the rise of embedded finance and ESG requirements and are continually adding to their composable cloud native platform in order to provide the tools they need to launch new products and stay competitive.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more