Bringing Better Cross-Border Payments to Businesses with Freemarket | FF News at Reflect 2023
On the Pay It Forward podcast by payabl. in conjunction with FF News, we speak to Alana Condratov, Business Development Director at Freemarket. She was speaking at the Reflect Festival conference about the challenges and opportunities surrounding cross border payments and talks here about the difference between B2C and B2B in this area.
The growing B2B payments space could be worth $44 trillion by 2024 and in this interesting chat we hear what Freemarket are doing to change the game for corporates in the Europe and LATAM markets. We also get an insight into her passion for diversity and inclusivity in the industry, something she is fighting for.
- Where the Future of Insurance is Decided | ITC Vegas Summary Read more
- Atom funds Women in Technology scholarships at Durham University to find next generation of leaders Read more
- PayPal Names Suzan Kereere as President of Global Markets Read more
- N26 appoints Juan Bongiovanni as Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- Is this the coolest fintech festival in town? | Fintech Talents Festival 2023 Read more