Getting the Right Customers and Reducing Fraud Losses with Instnt
At Money20/20 USA we speak to Founder and CEO of innovative fraud loss tech company Instnt, Sunil Madhu. Previously founding Socure, a leader in digital ID and fraud monitoring, Madhu has turned to preventing losses and providing a boost to businesses balance sheets in the process. Here he explains how they’re helping lending businesses differentiate between borrowers and increase ‘good customer’ sign ups.
Companies In This Post
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more