Regulation should provide a competitive advantage with Citi | FF News at Fintech Connect
‘Regulation should provide a competitive advantage’.
At Fintech Connect we spoke to Citi‘s EMEA Head of Domestic Payments and Receivables, Elena Gomez, to find out how they’re making the move to seamless instant payments. We hear about the challenges facing instant payment adoption in the US and how the introduction of FedNow is a step in the right direction.
Citi are a global bank and there’s some interesting thoughts on creating solutions that work for people around the world, as well as the challenge of working in a competitive and fragmented ecosystem. Gomez is also optimistic about the opportunity for financial institutions to use regulation as a competitive advantage.
Companies In This Post
- Monoova Enhances Payment Platform Security with Fastly Read more
- UK payments industry going backwards to go forwards | Pay it Forward with The Payments Association Read more
- PensionBee Announces Proposed US Expansion Read more
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more