ITC Vegas 2022 Highlight Reel
“The future of insurance is here”
With over 9,000 decision-makers in attendance and over 500 exhibitors, the biggest insurtech event – ITC Vegas – is back and bigger than ever, in the electric city of Las Vegas!
InsureTech Connect Vegas 2022 brought together the biggest and brightest of the industry to discuss insurtechs hottest conversations. From new start-ups to senior tech companies, FF News got up close and personal with industry leaders from EY, JobsOhio, InsurTech Scout and AgentSync, with talks on geospatial technology, personalisation, and investment opportunity.
“I love this event, I’ve been coming to it since day dot,” said Manjit Rana, insurtech Thought Leader and CEO of InsurTech Scout. “It is a great place to catch up with m friends in the industry, but it’s also the perfect place to launch our platform.”
The raucous conversation emanating from every hall and stage of the Mandalay Bay represented an insurtech community very much in the golden era of its development. InsurTechs and incumbents are getting smarter and more creative about what products and services they can offer to clients and customers and how they can offer them.
“The energy here is just brilliant,” said Rosina Smith, the CPO at intelligence insurtech McKenzie Intelligence Services. “It feels like there is a spirit of collaboration and everyone seems to come here and think ‘how can we do things better?’ we’ve some companies that we’ve admired for a long time saying they want to partner with us.”
if there is a single sentiment to take away from this event, it is that we are an industry built on collaboration. Innovations are only as strong and effective as the partnerships and relationships that nurtured them.
It was a blast and we cannot wait to go back for 2023!
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more