Fintech Finance Presents: The Regtech Show 2.01 – Open Banking, Eastern Outflanking?
In this episode of The Regtech Show, we take a deep dive at the impact of Open Banking in Europe, from the lens of Central and Eastern Europe. We get great insight into the region from Birte Quitt, Erste Group’s Head of Group Retail Strategy who details how their App, George has been incredibly successful in Romania. Over in Bucharest, we speak with Ioana Guiman, Managing Partner of Allevo who are the country leaders in industry standards to find out how they have been enabling open banking.
- Wenalyze and Fintechos Partner on Advanced Risk Analysis and Digital Capabilities for Insurers Read more
- Paymob partners with IKEA Egypt to transform checkout success Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “No time like real-time” – Rachel Hunt, Volante Technologies in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Mvine Partners with OCR Labs Global for Seamless Digital Identity Verification Read more
- Sumsub Releases Travel Rule Guide to Help Crypto Businesses Solve the Compliance Puzzle Read more