The Paytech Show #74: Why It’s Worth Getting Ahead of the Curve on Cross Border Payments. With Sathapana Bank and Bottomline.
In this episode of The Paytech Show we’re in Cambodia hosting Sathapana Bank‘s Deputy CEO Jean-Pierre Gagnon along with Bottomline Business Development Manager Pecharatham Chaitantipong, to find out how they’re partnering to increase speed and agility in advance of ISO 20022. Speaking to Douglas Mackenzie, Gagnon talks about the benefits of de-risking their transactions and improving their capacity to go cross border.
Chaitantipong from Bottomline, explains how they leverage the Swift network and Visa B2B Connect to help smaller institutions connect with the rest of the world. It’s really all about increased levels of choice and opening up new markets to facilitate growth and you’ll be fascinated to see where it’s heading.
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more