The Paytech Show 6.15: Payments Pressure
In this episode of The Paytech Show, we host Brian Hanrahan, CEO of Nuapay, Alan Marquard, Executive VP of Transfer Solutions at Mastercard and Vincent Belloc, Vice President and Managing Director at PayPal. We focus on some of the pressing challenges facing the payments industry in an open, thought-provoking discussion with key industry voices. To get the lay of the land we spoke to leaders from two of the biggest names in payments. Belloc, gives us some further insights into the current payment needs of SME’s and Marquard, delves into the current cross border payments landscape.
To understand how technology is helping ease this pressure, Brian Hanrahan, tells us how they’re meeting customer demands and powering payments. Our three highly experienced guests provide valuable insight into obstacles within the payments industry, as well as the growing demands from customers and how payments companies can accommodate these demands.
- Helvetia chooses Qover as its insurtech to power pan-European automotive insurance Read more
- Nucleus365’s Local Payouts facilitates local payments across 4 billion global bank accounts Read more
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more