The Fintech Show #129: Cash & Treasury Management Unveiled – Navigating Risks, Rewards, and Responsibilities in the Banking Industry
In this episode of The Fintech Show we host Henry Cleary, Bank of Ireland, SmartStream’s Peter Dehaan and Allica Bank’s Beata Lubinska to show us how the banks are weighing up the risks, rewards and responsibilities of cash management in an ever-changing economy.
We find out from Allica Bank how they are utilising AI technology in their treasury department to gain an agile tactical view while keeping a steady strategic one at the same time.
Bank of Ireland give us a comprehensive look at how they are helping their treasurer customers navigate the unforeseen impacts of recent events like the COVID pandemic and Brexit.
Over in Money20/20, SmartStream detail how they have been helping banks, with the power of technology through these troubled times.
People In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more