The Fintech Show #137: Unlocking Cross-Border Payments For SMBs with ClearBank, Freemarket and BVNK
In this episode of The Fintech Show we speak to ClearBank‘s Charlene Lemard-Maxam, Alana Condratov from Freemarket, and Jane McEvoy at BVNK, to explore the difficulties facing small and medium sized businesses when it comes to cross-border payments. Fortunately there are a number of companies seeking to streamline this increasingly important function, including Freemarket. Their Business Director Condratov talks about those challenges, and why innovative companies are thriving in this space.
McEvoy who heads up Platform Partnerships at BVNK, explores the 3 things impacting cross-border payments and the opportunity this has opened up for innovation around blockchain, something they are a leader in. Senior Client Director Lemard-Maxam also talks about this technology and the possible role stablecoins and alternative payment methods can play, as well as how ClearBank fills the gaps left by traditional institutions. Together our guests provide a comprehensive picture of what the future holds.
- UK payments industry going backwards to go forwards | Pay it Forward with The Payments Association Read more
- PensionBee Announces Proposed US Expansion Read more
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more