The Fintech Show #136: Making Wealthtech Work for the Consumer with Wealthify, Mobiquity and Moneyfarm
In this episode of The Fintech Show, we speak to Simon Holland, CPO at Wealthify, Peter-Jan Van de Venn, VP Global Digital Banking at Mobiquity, and Giovanni Daprà, the co-founder and CEO at Moneyfarm, to find out how wealth management firms, and increasingly popular wealthtech apps are differentiating themselves in a changing industry. From Van de Venn we learn about Mobiquity’s Wealth Management Features Radar reports that highlight must-have and differentiating features in the industry.
Holland talks about their desire to build a service that breaks down barriers to investing, and provides accessible features like ethical investment options. And Daprà echoes the need for providing peace of mind to the user in addition to actual results, highlighting features that provide visibility into the investment journey. It’s a fascinating dialogue that touches on onboarding, customer experience, data analytics and more.
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more