Cross-Border Payments Issues Facing Businesses | Stephen Grainger | Mastercard
Stephen Grainger, Executive Vice President of New Payments Platforms at Mastercard talks with Douglas Mackenzie about the issues that businesses are currently facing in the cross-border payments landscape.
Stephen explains that businesses are utilising a much wider range of services from banks or financial institutions than just payments. Therefore, payments have never been the foundational experience that drives business customers toward a financial institution and subsequently, the area hasn’t seen as much investment as others.
Watch the full video, to learn more about the cross-border payments issues facing businesses in the modern ecosystem.
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more