Buckzy’s Abdul Naushad on The Clearing House and FedNow Payment Initiatives
In this segment of The Paytech Show, we talk to Buckzy’s Abdul Naushad about The Clearing House’s real-time payments initiatives and the introduction of the FedNow Service. TCH’s initiative has been popular among banks and FIs, whereas FedNow is a government effort to develop real-time payments on a consumer level.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more