BlueSnap’s Ralph Dangelmaier Says it’s Time For Incumbents to Collaborate
At Money20/20 Vegas, we caught up with Ralph Dangelmaier, the CEO & Board Member of the global payments company, BlueSnap, to talk about tech and payments modernisation and the benefits of collaboration.
For Dangelmaier, there are thousands of pieces of regulation now affecting every level of the payments industry, internationally and locally – businesses need to communicate with financial institutions to ensure their payments are compliant and unlikely to cause friction.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more