ACI Worldwide’s Somya Patnaik on Why RTP Creates Economic Growth
In this segment of The Paytech Show, ACI Worldwide’s Somya Patnaik discusses the exponential increase of real-time payments, and what that means for consumers across the globe.
In their recent Prime Time for Real-Time Global Payments Report, the company found a direct correlation between real-time payments and economic growth – with economies relying on cash evolving at a much slower rate than those utilising digital wallets.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more