8th – 9th September 2016: FinovateFall
On September 8 & 9, over 70 handpicked companies will take the stage at FinovateFall 2016 (fall2016.finovate.com) in New York City to demo their most innovative financial and banking technology innovations.
The selected companies will showcase their latest ideas to an influential audience that’s shaping up to be Finovate’s largest event yet (expected to rival last year’s audience of nearly 1,600 attendees). It should be a packed house at Hilton Midtown, and we hope you’ll join us to watch the future of finance unfold live on stage (and don’t forget, because of our partnership with Finovate, we have a special discount for you – see below).
The initial presenter roster is available at: fall2016.finovate.com/#presenters
And several additional presenting companies will be announced closer to the event.
Each company will receive just 7 minutes on stage to perform live demos of their latest technology (no slides allowed!). The demos will be surrounded by four hours of networking time each day, giving you a chance to connect with the most interesting minds in financial technology from across the globe.
If you’d like to join us at the event, you can register at fall2016.finovate.com/#register – and don’t forget to use our special partner promotional code [FintechFinance20] on the registration page to save 20% on your ticket. Hope to see you there!
- The currency of convenience: 80 per cent of 85–95-year-olds now pay with contactless Read more
- Moneyhub reveals retirement at risk – 40% of savers struggle to interact with their pension or investment provider Read more
- BBVA Spark and Capchase Sign Partnership Agreement Read more
- Cross River Launches Premier Fintech Investment Banking Franchise Read more
- PayTabs Egypt partners with Souhoola to enhance its payment solutions portfolio Read more