6th – 7th December 2016: Fintech Connect Live
FinTech Connect Live, Europe’s most exciting, full eco-system fintech event, will be back – bigger, better and busier than before in London on December 6-7th 2016
It will come as no surprise to those who joined us for the inaugural event back in December, that FinTech Connect Live will be returning for a second year – once again putting London at the centre of the FinTech map. With even more start-ups, scale ups and industry giants all coming together in one place to help you learn, network and fully immerse yourselves in the energy created by this most exciting of industries.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FINTECH CONNECT LIVE 2016:
- An increased exhibition floor showcasing hundreds of industry players, 50% of whom will be in the early growth stages
- A Keynote Auditorium featuring presentations from some of the industry’s most successful players alongside some of the most exciting start-ups
- Sub-sector focused Micro-Conference’s focusing in on the industry’s most important market segments
- Interactive, Educational Workshops targeting the key challenges facing start ups and Scale ups alike
- Micro-Mentoring sessions with a wide ranging selection of business experts who can help you solve any problem
- The return of our highly successful Show Case Demo Theatre giving a platform to some of the most exciting products and services entering the market and a chance to meet the teams behind the next wave of industry disruption.
In short, if you can’t find something to get excited about at FinTech Connect LIVE 2016, you’re in the wrong industry!
Put it in the diary, get it signed off and get ready for a year’s worth of free, pre-event content, webinars, industry insights, instructional videos, blogs, press releases and more as we build up to the most important event in the fintech 2016 Calendar.
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more