25thMay 2017: FinDataAI
www.findataAI.com is focused on automation, robotics and AI for the Chief Data Office in banks and asset managers. The main goal is to give CDOs and Heads of Data insight and understanding of how machines can help them manage data.
Chief Data Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Operation Officers, Chief Data Officers and Heads of Innovation from the top 250 financial institutions form the advisory board and the panel of speakers and participants. Dozens of artificial intelligence, machine learning and business process automation experts and enthusiasts will be joining the panels and debates, with some of the most senior C-level executives from the world’s largest banks and buy side, as well as medium size brokers and hedge funds, to explore the future impact of robotics and automation on your business. In short, if you want to know what AI is going to do for you, then findataAI.com is the place to be.
- Tuum attains SOC 2 compliance Read more
- Monoova Enhances Payment Platform Security with Fastly Read more
- UK payments industry going backwards to go forwards | Pay it Forward with The Payments Association Read more
- PensionBee Announces Proposed US Expansion Read more
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more