24th – 25th October 2016: Global Fund Forum 2016
Global Fund Forum is Hedge Connection’s ultimate networking and relationship building event. The 3-day event will include keynote presentations, panels, one-on-one networking, Deal Ring manager pitches, Table Talks roundtables and networking activities in the sun and sand.
Over three days, the alternatives industry will gather at the beautiful Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda to network with peers, learn from experts and effectively connect and build relationships. Our agenda for 2016 diversifies well beyond the one-on-one focus of previous years, as we look to include a wider audience of alternative investment professionals.
We are building off last year’s successful agenda by adding a morning of Table Talks co-hosted by experts and allocators, a track of panel discussions and fireside chats about timely topics. Like last year we will have a day of one-on-one meetings, Deal Ring (our Shark Tank style event), motivational speakers, the beach dinner party, Cigars Under the Stars, a boat cruise…and much more. This year we are expanding the Global Fund Forum agenda and incorporating a track of panels to discuss a variety of topics including Credit, Impact Investing, Seeding, Water, ILS, and the future of banking
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more