22nd September 2016: Working Capital Management
The events brings together top senior executives from leading multinational organizations to network, benchmark and discuss regarding Improving Operational Cash Flow, Reducing Supply Chain Liabilities, Optimizing Working Capital for Long Term Gains.
Speakers from companies such as Carrefour, Pepsico, Airbus, Barclays, Volvo and many others, will discuss topics as on how to strengthen working capital on profitability, align finance and operation, maximize additional gains through a global approach, minimize lack of common cash awareness across the company and study procurement to help the working capital management.
Axiom Groupe is a leader in international business meetings and communication, producing conferences, delivering business intelligence and strategic information.
For more info email us at [email protected] and use Fintech Finance in subject line to receive a special discount or visit us at www.axiomgroupe.com.
- “End the SME savings penalty” says new campaign backed by Britain’s small businesses Read more
- Sapiens Expands Presence in Canadian Market to Accelerate Growth for Canadian Insurers Read more
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more