22nd November 2016: Blockchain Technology: The Future for Financial Services Infrastructure
This Summit will address Blockchain technology from the user-led point of view, analyse its potential for the financial services industry, particularly its infrastructure, in the UK and beyond. It will explore how the qualities of this new technology will change the face of business for financial services institutions and what the opportunities for development and new business will be.
The event will be chaired by Eric Van der Kleij, Chairman of Advisory Group, Special Advisor FinTech & Blockchain, Department for International Trade (DIT), Co-Founder, ENTIQ & Former Head of Level39 Technology Accelerator.
Some of the key sessions include:
- Keynote address by Steffen Kern, Chief Economist and Head of Risk Assessment, ESMA
- Fireside chat featuring Antony Jenkins, Founder, 10X Banking & Former Group CEO, Barclays and Eric Van der Kleij, Chairman of Advisory Group, Special Advisor FinTech & Blockchain, Department for International Trade (DIT), Co-Founder, ENTIQ & Former Head of Level39 Technology Accelerator.
- Interactive panel sessions led by our exclusive speaker panel including Simon Taylor, Co-Founder & Director of Blockchain, 11: FS; Former Head of Blockchain R&D and Experimentation, Barclays; Philippe Denis, Chief Digital Officer, BNP Paribas Securities Services; Diana Chan, CEO, Euro CCP; Nick Bouch, Partner, Financial Services Data & Analytics Leader, PwC; Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays and John Edge, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, PTB Holdings
Expected attendees include:
Chairmen, CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Managing Directors, Global Heads, Heads of Desks, Heads of Innovation, Blockchain specialists from banks, financial Institutions, financial service providers, hedge funds, prime brokers, Insurers, law firms, accountants, consultancies and financial technology companies
If booked by 30th September: £395.00 + VAT
If booked by 30th October: £495.00 + VAT
*Benefit from a further 20% discount on the fees above by using code BKC1FINF at the “Submit Payment” stage if booking on online, or call +44 (0) 1932 340115 or email [email protected] mentioning the code in either instance.
Full details and booking facility can be found on the event website at:
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more