26th – 28th June 2017: Money 20/20 Europe
A world-class experience for European innovators across industries and company types, Money20/20 Europe is more than just an event. It’s a catalyst for the growth and development of the payments and financial services ecosystem.
In its first year, Money20/20 Europe welcomed 3,725 attendees, including 500 CEOs, from 1,500 companies and 70 countries. The show featured 422 speakers, over 200 sponsors and more than 100 media partners. Our unparalleled senior audience was comprised of visionaries and luminaries: the people who built the ecosystem, and the people who are disrupting, challenging and changing it. In June 2017, Copenhagen will once again take centre stage as the companies and individuals disrupting how consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money come together at scale.
The payments, financial services and retail sectors are currently experiencing an accelerated period of product development, characterised by technology and regulatory-based disruption. In this new emerging reality, collaboration is the key to survival. Money20/20 Europe is engineered to bring together all the stakeholders with a part to play in the commerce revolution: payments and financial services providers, banks and non-banks, the mobile ecosystem, the retail industry (offline and online), marketing services and data companies, investors, advisory firms and government bodies.
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more