21st – 23rd February 2017: Chief Data Officer Europe
The premiere event for CDOs and Data Executives
The Chief Data Officer (CDO) has emerged as one of the most valuable emerging C-Suite positions in today’s turbulent business environment. A champion, who has grappled with the strategic advantage that comes with leveraging data as a core strategic asset. Naturally the role’s rise to prominence has mirrored the growing abundance and diversity of vast data sources now available to many of today’s organisations. However, this transition has not come without it’s challenges with Gartner stating that only 50% of Chief Data Officer’s will be hailed a success. The CDO Forum, Europe returns to enable the CDO community to establish the best practices in consolidating the evolving data-leadership roadmap and empower data executives in their journey of transformation.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more