19th – 20th July 2017: InsurTech: Innovation, Corporate Strategy & Customer Engagement
The InsurTech: Innovation, Corporate Strategy & Customer Engagement Conference will address key topics such as: internal innovation strategies, improved communication between corporate and insurtech startups, strategic ventures and partnerships, automating internal processes to boost efficiency and cut costs, customizing insurance products and solutions, capitalizing on new areas of opportunity such as the sharing economy and drones, ethical and regulatory quandaries, new distribution trends, artificial intelligence & machine learning, blockchain, data analytics technologies, and more!
A stream of new technologies, shifting customer expectation, and disruptive start-ups have ushered in a wave of innovation for the insurance industry. The disaggregation of the insurance value chain, changes in distribution, and new product opportunities emerging from the sharing economy have forced insurers to evolve their business models in order to stay competitive in the increasingly digitalized landscape. Incumbents are also realizing the potential of insurtech to streamline their operations and increase customer satisfaction.
Find out more HERE
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more