18th May 2017: Wired Money
Fintech Finance readers get 15% off tickets to the fifth annual WIRED Money, Europe’s inspirational networking event dedicated to influencers and leaders from financial institutes, banks, paytech, insurance and fintech startups.
Book online at http://wired.uk/money-tickets with code FF15.
Influential leaders and entrepreneurs to share their compelling stories on key topics such as RegTech, insurance, security, AI, democratizing, algorithmic trading and the bank of the future include:
- Arvind Krishna, Director of Research, IBM
- Andrew Brem, Chief Digital Officer, Aviva
- John Fawcett, Founder of Quantopian
- Joern Leogrande, Chief operating officer, Wirecard
- Tom Blomfield, Chief executive officer, Monzo
- Jürgen Schmidhuber, Machine-learning innovator
- Diana Paredes, CEO and Founder, Suade
With the traditional financial world merging with the tech industry, the sector is primed for disruption. Join us at this one-day conference to benefit from the talks, access to startup companies and networking opportunities with like-minded thought leaders.
Visit http://wired.uk/money2017 for more information.
Email [email protected] for enquiries.
Book online at http://wired.uk/money-tickets with code FF15 for the exclusive 15% discount.
- Atom funds Women in Technology scholarships at Durham University to find next generation of leaders Read more
- PayPal Names Suzan Kereere as President of Global Markets Read more
- N26 appoints Juan Bongiovanni as Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- Is this the coolest fintech festival in town? | Fintech Talents Festival 2023 Read more
- Conferma Pay and Mastercard Partner to Power Mobile Virtual Card Payments Read more