17th – 18th November 2016: The Business and Business Start-Up Show 2016
The Business Show is back for it’s 36th edition and it’s bigger and better than ever. Join over 25,000 Start-ups, SME’s and business leaders at Olympia London. Europe’s largest business show is the only exhibition to attend if you are looking to start or grow your business as it attracts the country’s most progressive businesses as they secure the guidance, education, and insight that’s critical to their growth. This years show boats a whole host of incredible speakers including current & former Dragon’s of the hit TV series Dragon’s Den Touker Suleyman & Hilary Devey, Crystal Palace Football Club Owner Steve Parish and Google’s own Head of Marketing Raja Saggi.
With 170 interactive masterclasses, 250 educational seminars and 350 exhibitors to see, the opportunity to learn, network, find inspiration and gain the tools your business needs could not be greater. Connect with hundreds of prospects and suppliers at the Speed Networking masterclass, gain the funding your start-up needs by pitching to a panel of investors at our Angels Den feature. Or develop your business skills at any of our specifically designed masterclasses; from learning to build a successful brand to increasing your digital marketing skills at Google’s Digital Garage. Where else can you gain advice and be mentored by global experts completely free of charge? The Business Show will run side by side with ‘Business Startup’; ‘Going Global’, which is specifically designed for companies looking towards overseas expansion; and for the very first time, the Foreign Direct Investment Expo, the UK’s most exciting exhibition and conference to connect ambitious businesses with the world’s most lucrative locations.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more