17th -18th May 2017: Trading Show Chicago
For the 10th year, Trading Show Chicago will return to bring together 1,000+ attendees representing the foremost trading firms, banks, exchanges and quant funds on May 17-18 at Navy Pier.
For 2017, we are excited to announce the addition of a Blockchain segment to Trading Show’s already well-established Automated Trading, HPC, Quant World, Big Data in Finance and Exchange Technology brands.
Bob Litterman, Chairman, Kepos Capital
J.J. Kinahan, Chief Market Strategist, TD Ameritrade
Bill Chen, PhD, Professional Poker Player & Head of Statistical Arbitrage, Susquehanna International Group
Susan Ramonat, Chief Risk Officer & Blockchain Program Lead, SEI Investments
Ari Studnitzer, Managing Director, CME Group
Jeff Weniger, Director, Senior Strategist, BMO Wealth Management
Marat Molyboga, Chief Risk Officer, Efficient Capital Management LLC
Mark Granzow, Senior Technology Officer, BMO Capital Markets
Attilio Meucci, Chief Risk Officer, KKR
Brian Peterson, Partner, Director of Quantitative Trading, DV Trading
Paulo Sironi, Author, FinTech Innovation: From Robo-Advisors to Goal Based Investing and Gamification
Nancy Stern, EVP & General Counsel, Allston Trading
If you’re a stakeholder in the algorithmic trading community, mark the dates on your calendar, May 18 and 19, at Navy Pier – you won’t want to miss out!
Register for a full conference pass to attend the VIP conference (including keynotes, panel sessions, roundtable discussions, exclusive networking activities, cocktail reception and more), as well as all parts of the free expo.
Register for a free expo pass to get access to 60+ booths of solution providers & the on-floor seminar theater.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more