14th – 15th June 2017: Asian Banking Forum 2017
Building on the success of the Asian Banking Forum last June, we are delighted to announce that the 3rd annual event will return to Singapore on 14th – 15th of June 2017. We look forward to bringing together senior level representatives from the retail banking industry to discuss practical and innovative customer engagement strategies. Prearranged meeting will give attendees the opportunity to network with peers and discover novel technologies and services that can enhance engagement with consumers.
The focused programme will offer delegates cutting-edge presentations delivered by top-caliber speakers from retail banks across Southeast Asia. Attendees will take away practical insight about how to overcome competition, increase wallet-share and reach the unbanked populations of the region.
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more