13th – 14th June 2017: Regtech and Identity
Newsweek’s Regtech and Identity conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the future of regulation vis-à-vis technology: thought leaders and strategists from banks, card networks, infrastructure providers, business consultancies – and of course regulators themselves.
New technologies are changing the way identity is understood and managed in both the public and corporate arenas. The intersection of biometrics, machine learning and blockchain offer a new, flexible identity layer to support all manner of transactions to be found on the next generation of the internet.
This event will focus on each of these technologies in turn and examine the business problems they can address. See the best examples of biometrics and machine learning as an onboarding tool for banks, leading to an in-depth look at the anti-money laundering landscape in Europe and where technology is playing a key role.
Our examination of automating regulation and compliance on day two will focus on specific use cases in monitoring, reporting and policy modelling. Regtech is well suited to help with the challenges of managing regulatory change, tracking in real-time and providing privacy and data protection. Finally, we will look ahead to how we can streamline regulation in the face of Brexit.
Register now www.regtechconf.com
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more