11th May 2017: Retail Banking Conference & Awards: London 2017
Retail Banking: London 2017 brings together high-street banks, retailers, new market entrants, financial professionals and industry disruptors in an active discussion of the key issues facing the industry. The informative and inspiring keynote sessions and informal conversations provide setting for you to join other high-profile event guests in engaging discussions. Key industry thinkers and doers will meet to debate the importance of a new kind of strategies, business practices and partnerships in the industry to meet the challenges of implementing innovative technological solutions.
This conference asks important questions about the future of Retail Banking in the face of a dramatically changing landscape – regulatory updates, new market players, consumer behavior and the digitisation of banking. Speakers, participants and partners examine the key industry trends and discuss and find practical solutions to the most pressing industry questions:
- The Internet of things – How will this impact Retail Banking?
- Artificial Intelligence – Friendly or Frightening
- Fintech Focus
- Digital Innovation the next frontier
- Will the digitisation of banking see the end of the branch
- Cybercrime, Identity Theft and the DarkWeb
- Big data banking – the latest frontier?
- Identifying key industry disruptors
Retail Banking: London 2017 is an opportunity to share ideas, discover trends and network with peers across the industry.
Find out more HERE
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more