11th May 2017: Global Digital Banking Conference – Europe 2017
Following the success of the Global Digital Banking Series that toured Dubai, London, Singapore, Sydney and Toronto in 2016, we are pleased to announce the second tour, with the European edition taking place in early May. This event will gather innovators and thought leaders from around the world to share case studies and engage in panel discussions, focusing on the full range of retail banking.
The agenda will provide key insights into what it takes to improve digital peformance across customer experience and satisfaction, how to win the all-important main bank relationship as well as economic, competitive and regulatory factors affecting the UK’s retail banking sector.
The day will bring together 350 banking executives and decision makers to discuss the sector and all that’s top of mind for those in UK retail banking and digital.
Who Should Attend?
C-suite, senior directors and heads of, from banking and technology providers in the following areas:
- Retail Banking
- Digital and technology
- Customer experience
- Cards and payment processing
- Branches, distribution, and product development
- Sales and marketing
Key themes include:
- The future of retail banking as seen from a global stand point
- The ongoing tensions between branch and digital
- Customer experience – what will next stage technology do to transform this?
- A stock-take of FinTech – where are we now?
- What are the possibilities of an open banking world?
- When will the next phase of digital payments be realised?
- Artificial intelligence and IOT, the possibilities are endless
Banking executives will receive a 40% discount on standard ticket price. If you work for a bank, please get in touch with Sarah Hollinshead for your discount code:
+44 203 862 2166
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more
- Frank Seibold joins Pirum to accelerate Americas growth Read more
- Qoo10 adopts Adyen’s payment platform Read more
- Lithuania’s Šiaulių Bankas Selects Temenos SaaS to Modernize Core Banking in the Cloud Read more