11th – 12th October 2016: ATM Security 2016
The ATM Security Conference is the world’s leading conference focused on ATM fraud and security. 2016 will be the 16th consecutive year that the conference has been held. The event attracts over 350 delegates, representing more than 150 organisations from over 50 countries worldwide.
The event comprises a speaker programme containing important contributions from retail banks, law enforcement agencies, hardware and software providers and industry bodies. This is complemented by a vendor technology exhibition area where delegates can view the latest ATM security products and services, share ideas and experiences and network with colleagues in the industry. The event focuses both on physical ATM security and newer cyber and logical security threats.
The speaker programme for the previous, 2015, conference is shown below. We are already working on the agenda for the 2016 conference which will be posted here as soon as it becomes available.
If you would like to get involved in ATM Security 2016, or have any questions, please contact us.
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more