10th October 2016: The Blockchain Summit
As financial institutions are gearing up for increased adoption of distributed ledger technology, now is the time to look beyond the buzz and start in-depth discussions on the what, when, and how.
Bringing together senior figures from all areas of the financial services sector, The Blockchain Summit will address the key questions in distributed ledger technology. From board-level strategic implications and best practices to the challenges of mass adoption, this blockchain conference will shed light on the next steps and long-term impacts of DLT developments in FS.
In these turbulent times of increased media attention and widespread and intensive R&D efforts, this is the only event you need attend to gain a comprehensive understanding of blockchain and its applications.
Join Marketforce on 10th October for The Blockchain Summit, London’s leading event that delves strategically into the advent of blockchain. With a programme boasting 25+ industry-leading speakers, 5 in-depth sessions, 5 panel discussions and 2 streams, this is the only conference you need to attend to get up to date on blockchain. Early registration rates are available, so don’t miss out on your chance to save.
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more
- Acquired.com is chosen by Unitas Wholesale as the supplier of choice for Open Banking payments Read more
- Wolters Kluwer launches CCH iFirm® tax and accounting cloud platform in the U.K. Read more
- TrueNorth and Brim Partner to Deliver Next Generation Credit Card-as-a-Service Platform to Banks, Fintechs and Major Brands in North America Read more