25’th – 27’th March 2018: CX Financial Services Exchange Asia
As the financial services market in Asia becomes more competitive, connected and digital, CX has now moved to the top of the boardroom agenda – seen as a key strategy in standing out among competition, retaining loyalty and the winning edge to growing market shares.
This year, Customer Experience Management Exchange Asia is back with a focus on Financial Services. Join CXO/CMO/CIOs this 25 -27 March 2018, as they exchange best-in-class CX strategies offering valuable insights on formulating the next step in their Customer Management Experience journey.
For more information, visit https://goo.gl/gF5kHu
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more