22’nd – 23’rd March 2018: Excellence in Corporate Treasury Management Conference
This marcus evans event will provide strategic insights from leading figures in treasury management, revealing best practice emerging from European corporate around cash management, fundraising, risk hedging, fintech, and the scourge of cyber-fraud.
The role of the corporate treasurer has evolved rapidly since the financial crash of 2008, with their remit expanding from treasury management to encompass a far wider range of responsibilities. Far greater emphasis was placed on the likes of cash management and liquidity. Now, with the global economy facing substantial change – even turmoil – once again, it is vital that treasurers should be pro-active and forward-looking in their approach. Their long-term strategy requires a recognition of more efficient payment methods and technologies; a further diversification of funding sources; a flexibility reflecting the volatility of international interest rates – and, of course, a risk hedging scheme that softens economic hardship and secures margin.
For more information please visit: https://goo.gl/jQqoTx
Or contact Yiota Andreou at [email protected]
- Credit Union Industry Strong and Resilient Amid Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Read more
- eProcessingNetwork Launches Hosted Payment Form Generator Capabilities for Merchants Read more
- Cobalt Re-Launches as CobaltFX, Digital Asset Division to Form New Venture in Q2 Read more
- Billtrust Earns EcoVadis Bronze Sustainability Rating Read more
- Mambu’s Justus Roux Discusses The Productivity Benefits Of Cloud Banking Read more