17th – 18th May 2018: Digital Transformation in Insurance 2018
The Digital Transformation in Insurance conference will return in 2018 bigger and better. We’ll feature 2 programme tracks, split between the opportunities and challenges facing the front and back office.
The key aim of this show is to offer practical advice for insurers, aggregators and brokers oh how to capitalise on digital innovation. With insurtech disrupting the insurance sector as we know it, this event will offer fresh insight on the digital investments to grow your customer base, improve operational capacity and ultimately raise revenue.
Covering everything from robotics and artificial intelligence to robo-broking and digital marketing this event will offer the solutions to integrating business units and incorporating digital as the basis for your business.
With a room full of hundreds of insurers, brokers and aggregators, delegates are guaranteed to leave the event knowing how to achieve digital excellence now and in future, and thrive above non-traditional, digital savvy competition currently threatening the industry.
For more information click HERE.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more