15th – 16th March 2018: Deep Learning in Finance Summit
RE•WORK is hosting the Deep Learning in Finance Summit on 15-16 March in London. The event will bring together the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia and the financial sector. Attendees will discover advances in deep learning applications in the financial sector from algorithms to forecast financial data, to tools used for data mining & pattern recognition in financial time series, to scaling predictive models, to stock market prediction, to using blockchain technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Hand – Senior Research Investigator & Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Imperial College London
- Michael Natusch – Global Head of AI at Prudential
- Andreas Hoepner – Professor of Operational Risk, Banking & Finance at University College Dublin
- Christiaan Van Der Walt – CTO at MyBucks
- Luigi Troiano – Assistant Professor at University of Sannio
- Horia Velicu – Head of Innovation Lab at BRD – Groupe Societe Generale
- Javier Campos – Head of Data Labs at Experian
Join the event by using our 20% discount code FFFINANCE to interact with industry leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & founders leading the deep learning revolution!
- ekko Launches Incentives Platform To Meet Demands Of ESG Conscious Employees Read more
- David Stevens – Aquis – FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2023 Read more
- Cable and new UK bank Griffin partner to integrate robust automated financial crime assurance into Griffin’s BaaS platform Read more
- Stables Launches Asia Pacific’s First StableCoin-Only Wallet With a Payment Card for Everyday Spending Powered by Mastercard Read more
- Research: America’s Small Businesses Threatened by Inability to Access Needed Credit Read more