12’th – 14’th March 2018: MoneyLIVE: Cards & Payments 2018
MoneyLIVE: Cards & Payments 2018 will bring together leaders from across the payments industry to explore the latest innovations and strategies for future success.
PSD2, biometrics and mobile payments will be among the business-critical topics featured in this content-driven agenda, providing delegates with the necessary tools to capitalise on the opportunities in this rapidly-changing payments world.
- Discuss how to ensure future success following the implementation of PSD2 with ING and Mastercard.
- Hear from the most exciting market entrants including Alipay and Zalando
- Explore the latest innovations in the sector from mobile payments to authentication and IoT
- Go behind the scenes of the latest developments in machine learning and behavioural biometrics to combat fraud
- Network with senior decision-makers from Europe’s biggest and most innovative players from all corners of the industry
For more information click HERE.
- Stables Launches Asia Pacific’s First StableCoin-Only Wallet With a Payment Card for Everyday Spending Powered by Mastercard Read more
- Research: America’s Small Businesses Threatened by Inability to Access Needed Credit Read more
- MENA Fintech Association Strengthens its Advisory Board with the Addition of Akshay Chopra, Head of Innovation & Design at Visa CEMEA Read more
- Airtel Money Partners With Prudential Uganda and Turaco to Launch ‘Hospital Sente’, an Affordable Health and Protection Product Read more
- Zevoy Offering Cardholders Digital Receipts Powered by ReceiptHero Read more