EXCLUSIVE: "Journey Through The Clouds" Gary Delooze, Nationwide and Wayne Freeman, Mettle in 'The Fintech Magazine'
UK banks of all shapes and sizes are turning to Cloud environments as they search […]
The Fintech Magazine #24
Transparency is king, and if the last year of shaky markets and robust regulation has […]
Wayne Freeman, Mettle - Does automation allow organisations to action customers data without having to see the sensitive data?
Wayne Freeman, Chief Technology Officer at Mettle chats to Doug Mackenzie about data security and […]
Wayne Freeman, Mettle - How has the CTO's role changed with the rise of digital and mobile banks?
Wayne Freeman, Chief Technology Officer at Mettle chats to Doug Mackenzie about the changing roles that […]
Wayne Freeman, Mettle - How does Mettle utilise key partnerships into facilitating new tech processes?
Wayne Freeman, Chief Technology Officer at Mettle chats to Doug Mackenzie about just how Mettle […]
Wayne Freeman, Mettle - Is it getting tougher for newer fintechs and fintech banks to get to market?
Wayne Freeman, Chief Technology Officer at Mettle chats to Doug Mackenzie questioning whether is it […]
Wayne Freeman, Mettle - Who are you and what is Mettle?
Wayne Freeman, Chief Technology Officer at Mettle chats to Doug Mackenzie about his role at […]
Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 5.07 - What's Next for Cloud?
In today’s episode of The Fintech Show we ask what’s next for Cloud? A year […]
EXCLUSIVE: ‘The only way is up?’ – Chris Thacker, Mojo Mortgages; Paulo Machado, Hyve and Wayne Freeman, Mettle in ‘The Fintech Magazine’
For most banks, it’s a case of how, not if, they will adopt Cloud technology. […]
The Fintech Magazine Issue 22
This issue of The Fintech Magazine is filled with some of the biggest talking points […]
FF Virtual Arena: As Financial Services evolve, what role will the cloud play?
In today’s Virtual Arena, join HYVE’s Paulo Machado, Mojo Mortgage’s Chris Thacker and Mettle’s Wayne Freeman as they […]
- Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico Read more
- Global Centre launched to accelerate climate finance Read more
- A Third or More Young Investors Acted on Misleading Online Financial Advice Read more
- ICMA announces collaboration with IsDB and LSEG for developing guidance for practitioners on Green Sukuk Read more
- Crypto.com Receives Authorisation as an Electronic Money Institution from the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Read more