McKenzie Intelligence Services launches US market-first product to accelerate response times for major hailstorm events
Geospatial intelligence leader, McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS), has launched a new peril, Hail, within its […]
EXCLUSIVE: "Solutions, not buzzwords" - Jasper Martens, PensionBee and Leda Glyptis in 'The Fintech Magazine'
Open banking, APIs, platform economies… the consumer doesn’t need to know about any of them, […]
Insurance Development Forum Tripartite Project Launched in Mexico
The Government of Mexico, through the Ministry of Finance & Public Credit, the Insurance Development […]
TISA’s Open Savings, Investments and Pensions initiative partners with Moneyhub
The Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA) has partnered with Moneyhub, the market leading Open Finance […]
Exclusive: 'Don't Mention the 'P' word!' - Alasdair Rhind, Aegon in "The Fintech Magazine"
The fintech revolution has seen many financial services furnished with flashy new paintjobs and impressive under-the-hood innovations. But what’s that hidden behind the Bank Bugattis and Paytech Porches at the very back of the showroom?
Pensions at Higher Risk Due to Brexit
UK pensions face an unprecedented level of risk following the Brexit vote, warns the boss […]
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more